What Motivates Us
At HarvestRags, we have taken something which started as a family passion and turned it into a successful breeding business. We breed our Ragdoll kittens to have friendly dispositions and fit in seamlessly as incredible family pets.
Since 2018, we have been located in North Texas where we live with our first Ragdoll, Marshmallow. Many of our friends immediately fall in love with her after their first visit. Unlike many cats, Ragdolls are notable for collapsing into the arms of anyone who holds them. Ragdolls love their human families - even young children. We then always wished to have more Ragdoll kittens surrounding us and dreamed to start our own Ragdoll cattery.
We cooperate with the most popular and well-established catteries in the United States and overseas. We treat all of our cats and kittens as our family members. We provide a clean and comfortable environment, feed quality food, and dedicate our time to play with them every day. We promise to breed responsibly and to pursue the best trade practices, which makes us your go-to address to find your Ragdoll pet!
To Future Pet Owners
Below is what we hope our future pet owners can achieve. Please understand that we hope we can offer you the best Ragdoll kitten and also help our kittens find the best forever homes.
1. Never abandon - No matter what changes happen in your lives, please insist to take good care of the cats you own. Please contact us for help if you no longer want to keep the cats.
2. Indoor only - Ragdolls are well-known for their easygoing. They can be attacked and injured easily if they are outdoor by themselves. They should stay indoors as much as possible, and they should only be taken outside on a leash for short periods of time.
3. Scientific feeding - If you need to feed pets different food after you pick them up. Please allow a sever-day switch:
Day 1: 75% old food, 25% new food
Day 2: 70% old food, 30% new food
Day 3: 60% old food, 40% new food
Day 4: 50% old food, 50% new food
Day 5: 40% old food, 60% new food
Day 6: 25% old food, 75% new food
Day 7: 100% new food
4. No declawing - Scratching is a normal cat behavior. Never consider declawing a routine prevention for unwanted scratching as it can lead to an entirely different set of behavior problems that may be worse than shredding the couch. Please provide a scratch post to your cats and trim their nails regularly.
5. Be patient - Cats can be sick, lose hair, scratch furniture, and so on. Please don't mind cleaning after them and be patient when they make any mistakes. Their behavior is a reflection of you. They deserve better care and guide instead of harsh punishment.
6. Update us - You are welcome to contact us if you have any issue with the cats we sell to you. Please provide us with update on how they are doing after you pick them up.
Kittens will be ready to be picked up at the age of 12 - 14 weeks old. We guarantee all kittens are healthy, eating on their own, and litter trained when they go to their new homes.
If you would like to purchase one of our kittens, we require a NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable $1000 deposit, which will be applied to the balance.
Each kitten will be priced differently according to their overall quality. The price includes
copies of both parents’ 5-Generation Certified Pedigree
a breeder slip for TICA Registration Certificate
two-year genetic guarantee
a complete record of all deworming and vaccinations
Pet Quality starts from $2500
Show Quality starts from $3500
We do NOT sell breeding cats at this moment
If you are interested in adopting a pet or more from us, please fill in and submit the form below. We will contact you within 24 to 48 hours after we receive it.